ANALOGUE BOOKKEEPING FOR YOUR MANUAL MORNING
The Coffee Brewer's Logbook is a tool designed to improve the manual brewing process. Created for the professional barista, the home brewing enthusiast, or the first time manual brewer, and applicable to any brew method from pour over to espresso.
- Durable black cover with gold foil stamped design
- Premium case sewn binding designed to lay flat when open
- 90 logbook pages (space for over 1,000 brews)
- Dimensions: L241mm x W159mm x H13mm (L9.5in x W6.25in x H0.5in)
- Professional grade product made in the U.S.A.
- Use for ritualistic recording, to master manual methods of coffee creation.
book coffee tasting hoffman jim seven square mile roasters youtube influencer