Urnex has let us know that a certain lot of Rinza tablets may not fully dissolve during the cleaning cycle, depending on the machine and the programmed cycle time. While these tablets will still clean effectively and can be used for soaking, do not use them in machines. If you have purchased the affected lot (Lot 1822305 - found on the lid of the Rinza tablets jar), Urnex will provide replacement Rinza tablets. If you purchased any of this lot from us, please take a photo of the cap of the jar and send it to us via email.
Rinza® was created by coffee cleaning powerhouse Urnex specifically to tackle milk residue. When dissolved in water, Rinza® Tablets create a solution that will easily remove milk residue and build-up in steam wands, valves, and tubes. The solution can be used on automatic milk frothers, manual steam wands, traditional and super automatic espresso machines, and milk pitchers. Tablets provide users with convenience and flexibility for use and storage.
- Active Ingredient: Citric Acid
- 120 tablets
- Made in USA
For use on Automatic Milk Frothers
- Create solution of one tablet per 250ml of warm water.
- Insert suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through milk frother.
- Repeat above with clean cold water to thoroughly rinse all components.
For use on Steam Wands and other Dairy-related Equipment
- Create solution by dissolving one 120 count tablet with each 250 ml warm water.
- Soak parts or steam wand for 15-30 minutes in solution.
- Rinse all components.