THE UPGRADE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Fellow spent two years developing the next generation of their award-winning home brew grinder. From the finest pour-overs to the coarsest cold brews, your coffee will never be the same again.
Designed by Nick Terzulli, Fellow's VP of R&D and Certified Q Grader (the highest certification in sensory coffee assessment), the Ode Gen 2 Brew Burrs grind finer and with more precision. The broader grind range is exceptional for every brew method except espresso. With new anti-static technology for less grind mess, a redesigned load bin for smoother bean feeding, and an expanded 100 gram catch cup for batch brews, the next generation of grinding is here.
The Ode Gen 2 is designed to be a single dose grinder - that means bye bye giant hopper and hello to your coffee staying fresher, longer. Fear not, the hopper can accommodate 100g of coffee - plenty for your big batch brews. With its small footprint, thoughtful design, and premium finish, the Ode Gen 2 is the answer to your home grinding needs and then some. Stop doubting and start believing.
This 120V model is only compatible with outlets in the US and Canada. To find an international retailer near you, head HERE. Ode Brew Grinder is not an espresso grinder nor suitable for moka pots.
- Available in Matte Black or Matte White
- New Best-In-Class Gen 2 Brew Burrs
- New Anti-Static Technology For Less Grind Mess
- New 100 Gram Capacity
- New Load Bin Design For Smoother Bean Feeding
- Easy Grind Adjustment
- 31 Grind Settings and Guide
- Smart Speed PID Motor
- Reduced Grind Noise
- Auto Stop
- Single Dose Loading
- Low Grind Retention
- Magnetically Aligned Catch With Easy Pour Fins
- Grounds Knocker
- Compact Footprint
- Dimensions: 239mm x 105mm x 248.3mm (9.4inx 4.2inx 9.5in)
- Weight: 4.6kg (10.14lbs)
- Grinds Capacity: 100g
- Voltage U.S. and Canada: 120V
- 1.3 A, 50-60 Hz, 140 W
- Materials: Stainless Steel Burrs, Aluminum Body, Plastic Load Bin and Base
felow fello fellow grinder niche mahlkonig burr flat