Rinsing steaming pitchers between each use is not only a sanitary preparation practice, but is also beneficial to the proper production of quality textured milk. This Pitcher Rinser can be configured into virtually any application. Square in shape, with built in water and drain connections. Fits into a cut out in your counter and plumbed for drainage. Adaptable to most any espresso bar. Pitchers should be rinsed using cold water. Cold water cools the pitcher and brings the temperature down from the food danger zone. Hot or warm water will rinse the pitcher, but will not bring the pitcher temperature down.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 6-7/8" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Remove white laser film before installing
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
- This Unit comes with the fittings to connect directly to a water and drain line upon installation. If you need the water and drain lines themselves and additional fittings, such as a back flow protector and tee to split off for a shared water source, we recommend purchasing the Pitcher Rinser Install Kit
- Take the pitcher
- Push it down on the rinser sprayer
- Let it rinse for a few seconds
- Take the pitcher off the rinser.
We strongly suggest having product in-hand prior to cutting countertops. We are not liable for miscalculated or mis-cut countertops.
Need help with installation or have questions, check out this handy Rinser Installation Tutorial
pitcher pint glass rinser cleaner cooler sprayer under counter