The team at Ratio designed the Ratio Dripper to be all that you want a dripper to be - functional, reliable, and attractive. The sturdy, thick porcelain walls help the brewer to maintain top-notch temperature stability. The outside of the dripper features a matte black finish, while the inside has a high gloss finish to prevent coffee stains from taking away from its beauty. The design of the base gives you the flexibility to use the dripper with either the thermal carafe for brewing larger batches of filter, or on a mug for single-cup brewing.
The Ratio Dripper pairs nicely with the Ratio Catcher. After you finish pouring a stellar brew, set the Dripper on the Catcher so you can drink your coffee and read the paper and do the composting of your grounds and filter after. The Dripper uses Chemex paper filters and works well with the Able Kone. If you've never used an Able Kone, the stainless steel filter makes a delicious, full-bodied cup of coffee.
- Thick Porcelain Ceramic
- 136 mm W x 93 mm H
- Designed to Accompany Ratio Thermal Carafe or as a Stand Alone Dripper for Manual Pour Over
- Compatible with Chemex Paper Filters or Able Kone
- Dishwasher Safe
- Place Filter in Ratio Dripper
- Pre-wet Filter with Hot Water to Remove any Paper Taste
- Add Desired Amount of Ground Coffee and Tap or Shake to Level Coffee Bed
- Place Dripper on Top of Thermal Carafe
- Place Dripper and Carafe on Ratio Brewing Platform
- Start Brew Cycle