WHEN YOUR BEANS MAKE GAS
Repeatedly opening and closing a coffee bag, or storage container exposes coffee to outside air, leading to oxidization and staleness. These single-dose storage Bean Cellars only expose your coffee to air twice - once when loading from bag to Bean Cellar, and again when you're ready to grind.
Each borosilicate glass Bean Cellar is capped with a proprietary, one-way, valve system that allows the CO2 of freshly roasted coffee to outgas, displacing the lighter oxygen out of the valve at the top of the cap.
- Available in Teak or Onyx colourways
- Each set contains:
- 12 Borosilicate Glass Bean Cellars and Caps
- Solid Wood Caddy
- Solid Brass Handle and Hardware
- Stainless Steel Bean Funnel (fits glass and resin Bean Cellars)
- Coffee Brush
- 3 Spare Borosilicate Cellars (without caps)
The Onyx stand is made from flame-polished oak. The brush is also flame-polished to match. As it is literally set on fire, surface imperfections and fissures are likely to appear. We consider them salty character, so please consider before purchasing.
- Use to store single doses of freshly-roasted coffee beans.
weber webber test tubes cellar plastic single dose coffee beans burp degas outgas glass flame-polished