PUCKPUCK is the awesome new way to create great tasting cold brew coffee just like you would get from a large and expensive cold brew drip tower. Without compromising on the amazing taste of slow dripped cold brew coffee, the PUCKPUCK is designed to be used with an AeroPress® Coffee Maker at home or on the go.
The PUCKPUCK's innovative use of a standard mineral water screw thread allows you to use leading brand mineral water as part of your setup - perfect for travelling. The same screw thread accommodates the PUCKPUCK vessel (included in with this PUCKPUCK with Water Vessel set), which is designed to work beautifully with both the AeroPress® coffee maker and the PUCKPUCK creating an all-in-one system that not only works well but is also designed to look good in your home.
Twist the PUCKPUCK's patent-pending quick adjust drip valve to set the drip rate and use the free drip counter app to get it just right.
- 500ml Water Vessel
- BPA Free
- Requires an AeroPress® Coffee Maker (Sold Separately)
To use PUCKPUCK, you can use our guide below or you can click here to check out the official PUCKPUCK brew guide.
- Place an AeroPress® paper filter into the AeroPress® Cap and attach to the AeroPress® just like you would when brewing with the standard AeroPress® method, placing the AeroPress® on a server, glass, or cup (optional: wet the filter to reduce any potential paper flavour)
- Grind coffee, place that ground coffee in the AeroPress® just like normal and make sure it's nice and level
- Place the PUCKPUCK Splash Filter in the AeroPress® so it sits on top of the bed of coffee
- Attach the PUCKPUCK to the AeroPress®, make sure it fits snugly into place
- Screw the water vessel (or water bottle) onto the PUCKPUCK and add water
- Hold the lower half of the PUCKPUCK and twist the upper half to adjust the drip valve (optional: use the free drip counter app to set the drip rate perfectly available for iOS or Android)
- Go enjoy a good book or get outside for a bike ride while your cold brew coffee makes itself