Full Circle is the result of years of innovation to create a product that meets the highest standards for cleaning power while considering the world around us. Like all Full Circle products, Full Circle Coffee Equipment Wash is completely phosphate free, all ingredients are renewable, sustainable and naturally occurring, and every jar is made from recycled packaging with a digitally printed label.
Each 500 gram jar of product is perfect for over 100 uses of back flushing traditional espresso machines, soaking coffee and espresso machine parts, and cleaning coffee brewers. Concentrated Full Circle formula eliminates coffee residue in group heads and valves with a balance of foam and solubility for optimal rinsing.
- 500g (17.6oz) container
- Manufactured in USA
- Phosphate free
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also called baking soda, helps dough rise in cookies and bread. In our application, it assists in delivering oxygen bubbles to the surface of your coffee machine.
- Sodium Carbonate: Often used in toothpaste and baking German pretzels, this naturally occurring salt is found in the hills of Wyoming and can be derived from seaweed. It is a great cleaning agent that changes the pH.
- Sodium Gluconate: Used in dairy products and diet foods, this ingredient helps break down and rinse away soils. It is produced by fermentation of glucose (sugars).
- Sodium Citrate: Derived from corn sugar via fermentation, this salt regulates acidity in the cleaning product. It can also be found on the ingredient list of some of your favourite energy drinks.
- Sodium Percarbonate: This is a key ingredient used in toothpaste for its oxygen based bleaching abilities.
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate: As the name suggests, a terrific foaming agent and surfactant produced from coconut oils.
- Alkyl Polyglycosides: The scariest sounding ingredient is produced from the combination of alcohols and glucose. These sugars are derived from coconut, palm, and corn oil. This is a 100% renewable surfactant that would otherwise need to be produced from petroleum products.
Warning: Do not ingest! Although this product is made from natural ingredients, it is not food.
For Use on Commercial Espresso Machines
Back Flush (each group head)
- Insert blind filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash. Insert porta-filter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert blind filter. Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Full Circle™ Wash to rinse.
- Make and discard a shot of espresso.
Soak: Soak filters and metal portion of porta-filter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Full Circle™ powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water. Rinse with potable water.
For Use on Coffee Brewers
- Empty coffee from equipment and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
Tip: Wet cloth with a Full Circle™ Wash solution and wipe spray heads, then wipe clean with water. Caution: Spray heads may be very hot.