GRINDING AND BREWING TOGETHER AND READY TO GO
Timemore designs and manufactures high-quality products with a focus on ease-of-use and affordability. With the 123 GO line, they have combined their knowledge and expertise in both coffee grinding and brewing, to create a unique, all-in-one solution for high-quality coffee brewing on the go.
Equipped with the high-precision burrs found in Timemore hand grinders, the 123 GO offers the same, reliable, grind uniformity and the convenience of battery operation in a quiet, compact package. Coupled with a precision, 13-hole water dripper and fine mesh cone filter, the 123 GO enables consistent, flavourful extraction in approximately three minutes, using hot water poured from any kettle or carafe.
Keep it plugged in on your countertop or desk for a convenient grinding and brewing experience throughout the day, or zip it into the included carrying case for consistently satisfying coffee wherever you go.
Buy the Standard model with a Stainless Steel burr set or upgrade to Titanium-coated burrs by purchasing the Advanced model.
- Available in Standard and Advanced (Titanium) Models
- CNC Cut HRC58 Sharp Stainless Steel Burr Set
- Titanium-Coated Stainless Steel Burr Set in Advance Model
- Dual Bearing Concentric Burr Shaft Stabilization
- Grinder Capacity: ~15g
- Dripper Capacity: 225ml
- Glass Server Capacity: 400ml
- Height: 295mm
- Diameter: 86mm
- Weight: 840g
- Materials: PCTG, ABS, PP, Glass, Stainless Steel
- Charging Port: USB TYPE-C
Charge it up and use for portable bean-to-cup coffee grinding and brewing.
- DO NOT grind more than 60g of coffee continuously
- DO NOT grind very light coffee beans at 0-2 clicks. Otherwise, it may get the generator to start overheat protection and it will stop working for more than 10 min
- DO NOT wash with water or any liquid
- DO NOT use fast charger, it's recommended to use 5V 1A to 2A adapter
- DO NOT touch the dial while the grinder is running
- DO NOT touch the burrs while the grinder is running
- The max capacity of the dripper is 15 grams
- It's normal to find a little water in the dripper since each unit is tested before packing
- There may be some residual water in the dripper which is unable to flow out completely when close to the cone level
- Not suitable for making espresso in most circumstances as 123 Go is incapable of grinding fine enough due to limitations of the exceptionally quiet motor
Timemore 123 GO - Product Brochure
Timemore 123 GO Advanced - Product Brochure
espresso coffee handground comandante commandante commandant comandant porlex polex porex porlx mini chestnut hand manual time more timem timemor timemo tim portable coffee grinder and brewer