Pre-order only! Estimated Availability: Early Sept 2020
Please read our Pre-Order Policy before adding this product to your cart!
Release the Full Potential of your Coffee. In Only 2 Minutes.
Designed by coffee experts with the coffee lover in mind, the Bloom allows you to make great coffee day after day, brew after brew. Bloom. Pour. Enjoy!
Espro wanted to simplify the occasionally (sometimes always) complicated pour-over process. They sought to create a brewer that created a delicious cup of coffee that met the Specialty Coffee Association’s Golden Cup Standard. They also wanted to achieve these results in 2 minutes, so to allow less time brewing and more time enjoying your delicious coffee. The design of the Bloom allows you to brew with a paper filter for a more clean cup, or without for a more full-bodied experience.
The Bloom features an innovative micro-filter brewing system with a durable stainless steel construction. The patented micro-filter design is thoughtfully crafted with a spiral pattern and over 1500 precision cut holes. The deep brew bed and micro-filter work together to evenly distribute water for optimal, straight flow-through, and even coffee extraction. Tasty.
Your best cup of coffee is 2 minutes away - get Blooming!
- Stainless Steel Brewer
- Silicone Thermal Sleeve
- Includes 100 Chlorine-Free Compostable Paper Filters
- Do not Place on Stove or Campfire, or in Microwave
Be Nice to your Filters!
- Flare Out Filters to Help Separate
- Always Take the Outermost Filter
- Do not Grab from the Innermost Filter
Brew Like a Barista - in 2 Minutes!
- Place Espro Bloom Pour-over on Cup or Carafe. Insert and Pre-Wet Espro Paper Filter (Optional)
- Add 16.5g (2-3 TBSP) of Finely Ground Coffee. Use Coursely Ground Coffee Without Paper Filter
- Pour in 50ml (1.7oz) of hot water (195-205°F / 91-96°C) then Wait 30s for Coffee to BLOOM
- Pour Remaining 260ml (8.8oz) of Hot Water Evenly in Circles
- Hold the Unit by the Thermal Sleeve when Removing. Place Bloom on a Plate and Enjoy YOUR Best Cup of Coffee!